This was our first experience with a Sofitel hotel, but definitely not our first with a luxury one. We have now been spoiled for any other London hotel. The location was perfect, the room and bathroom large and sparkling clean, and the food in The Balcon was excellent. And we can't say enough about the staff. Not only did we receive excellent service from the concierge staff prior to our arrival, any potential or actual problem during our stay was dealt with efficiently and cheerfully. The whole staff seemed genuinely glad to see us each day, and by the end of the 3rd day greeted us by name. We would not hesitate to recommend this Sofitel to anyone and hope to be back sometime soon again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James