I've been going frequently to London for the past four years.
Every once in a while I try out other hotels, but in the end I keep coming back to the Sofitel London St. James. Is is simply put one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, and certainly the best in the "rapport qualite-prix" department.
I have never encountered any problem at the rooms (and I've stayed at four different ones). All are confortable and spotless clean. And the staff is more than amiable: professional, kind, and always smiling and eager to help without imposing on you. I forget some names but Dries at the Front Office, Oliver at the Conciergerie, and Alexandra at the reservations department, are all part and exemplary of a great hotel team. Location is perfect: just a short walk from Covent Garden, and a step away from Picadilly, Trafalgar Sq. and the Mall.
To all at the hotel: keep up the fine work and thank you for making all our stays great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James