My husband and I chose the Sofitel because of its location and reputation, and we thought the price we paid was very reasonable for a central London hotel.
Our pleasant stay started from our early morning arrival, when we found our room was ready. Bliss! Although the room wasn't huge, it was attractive, and the bathroom was large and well appointed.
The location was wonderful, we were able to walk to so many of London's main attractions.
We enjoyed breakfast there one morning, and the food and service were outstanding. I was sorry we didn't get to try their high tea.
We did eat dinner there one night, and it was quite good.
The hotel itself was very elegant, and the staff were very helpful.
I wouldn't stay anywhere else while in London, and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James