I booked this as a treat for my wife pre/post London Marathon as so close to the finish on the Mall (approx 200m). It is not cheap but one doesn't expect that when you look at London 5 star hotels. Everytime we visit London 2-3 times a year we chose a different hotel but this will now be our favourite hotel to return to. What sets this apart is simply the service is first class and so helpful and friendly. My wife was nervous as it was her first marathon and the staff all seemed genuinely interested in her and the other runners from across the world staying at the hotel. Breakfast opened specially at 5am but fully staffed and specifically geared towards the big day. Staff all have time to chat but a huge thanks and appreciation goes to Stephanie Segoura the hotel manager who leads by example with her customer service. Thanks again for a brilliant stay we will most definately be returning as such an excellent location for business, theatre or leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James