A beautiful hotel with perfect service. Staying in junior suites made it a perfect four our short stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone whether for business or pleasure. Very well maintained and the rooms were better than expected. Views were good.
Bar served excellent, nibbles and the drinks were not as over priced as other 5* hotels.
Concierge got me to the Albert Hall on time with no stress.
Breakfast was perfectly served in the room. Far too much to eat in the time that we had but will make more of it in the future.
The location of the hotel made the difference for us as it is as central as you can get. Staff were extremely friendly and professional. They deserve the tips that they should get.
Concierge got me to my extremely important event on time and they welcomed me with a fast refreshment upon return. God bless 'em.
Prices reflect the service and calibre of hotel but I feel it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon" , an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James