We spent 3 nights in a small suite. The room was large and the bathroom was too. Everything about the place was classy. It was super clean and felt rich. The shower was great with plenty of hot water and water pressure. The bath towels lived on a heated towel rack. The bed was super comfy. The double-glazed windows keep the street sounds out: we were even able to take a nap as a protest march went by the hotel 5 stories below us! The staff was friendly. No extra charge for the Internet. It was about a 5 minute walk to the Piccadilly tube station and another minute to a Starbucks. The experience was great, but it came at a significant price. Regardless, given that hotels in London are expensive we will most likely return here for our anniversary next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James