We came for 4 days at this hotel and it was just an amazing experience. It wa our anniversary so they made us a special dessert one night and then they put flowers on our bed the next. They really took care of us. The room is a little small and our view is quite crap since it is facing another building but the location is great. 5 mins walk to the tube station and then there is shopping everywhere since you are at Piccadilly. Overall good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James