Out of all hotels that I have stayed at in London Sofitel is the one I like the best. Good value for money. It is not cheap but it is London that we talk about thus location, size of rooms, service makes good price value combination. Staff was super friendly and helpful with making restaurant bookings, etc. The breakfast in the Balcon restaurant was good yet on the slow side since I went for a la carte option and it took good 25 minutes to get the English Breakfast ready. Did I mention location - the Picadilly is just around the corner and some of the big name sites, like, the Buckingham Palace are in a short walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James