Unpretentious afternoon tea in a cosy quiet room with the harp playing in the background. None of the cakes or sandwiches were stunning but everything was nicely presented, the best bit was the lychee rose champagne cocktail which was delicious! Service was attentive albeit slow. We had a nice time but I wouldn't go again. The hotel itself is beautiful though and you are made to feel welcome. Nice for a girls day out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James