Walking distance( about 20 min) to Notting Hill, and 10 min from Kensington High Street and park. Friendly and helpful straff, clean rooms, elegant lobby with bar and starbucks coffee.5 min from underground. Small rooms, but quite alright for two persons. About 20 min by tube to Oxford street. Beds a bit hard and small, but pluss for waterboiler and a selection of tea/coffee/hot chocolate, and bisquits in the room, and complimentary soft drinks. Also a safe for keeping valuables in room. Comfortable bath robes, complimentary showergel and shampoo. Also a set of airplugs, in case the traffic outside would be a problem for you sleep. Breakfast in room available. Easy access from Gatwick, with train to Victoria stadion,then tube to Earls Court Road. Walk straight ahead after crossing the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England