It is a nice hotel in a very nice area of London , a 15/20 minutes walk to Harrod’s or Kensington Park. From the outside or from the reception it does not look too pretty but inside the room are nice and recently renewed. We did book a 20 sq mt room , bigger than the regular one but still it was too small. The room was clean and was serviced twice a day. Coffee machine and 32” digital tv were there. Wifi connection in the room was free of charge when we were there but in other months there is an expensive surcharge. The internet speed was very slow. We were on the 4th floor with a nice outside view and the room was not noisy. The hotel does not have a restaurant but is possible to have breakfast in the morning. There are many pizzas and simple restaurant close by, better ones are a 5/10 minutes walk away. If you prefer there is a big supermarket just around the corner where you can find everything you need. There are two tube stations close by so it is easy to get everywhere in London in a short time. If you arrive from Heathrow by taxi the hotel is on the right direction and you do not have to cross the town. All in all we had a nice stay.....with a bigger room it would have been perfect. For e few days and with not too much luggage it is acceptable but for longer staying the room really would be too small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England