Just returned from a weekend in London and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel. I guess it helps it being a modern building. Booked a Superior size room - well it was the sale so thought why not!
Approx 10mins walk from Gloucester Rd tube and in a quiet area, although we had a front facing room, didn't get disturbed by the traffic at all.
Room itself was excellent size with good shower (always a key) and enough storage for the weekend. Breakfast was the normal buffet-style but good quality... yolks were still runny even though were in those metal covered trays.
All in all a good hotel, that's well priced with very good amenities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England