This hotel is in a very nice suburb of London. We stayed here for 3 nights and it was pretty good. The breakfast was pretty good for the cost. If you are staying in London, you should try and use the tube - it is cheap and very VERY easy to use (this hotel is right near Earls Court Tube). The staff are friendly and we were given the larger of the rooms, this was sill a very small room, the bathroom requires some acrobatics to be done in order to get undressed and have a shower and then get dressed again... It is a pretty small space... Other than that, the room is clean, and the bed is comfortable. We would stay here again, as the area is fantastic and there are lots of pubs and bars to eat at and it is a beautiful area to walk around during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England