I had a really tiny room and the shoe hotel had a dolls house feel about it. Tatty and staff not particularly attentive. Did not eat at the hotel just a place to sleep then get up and go. Beware the hotels chosen taxi firm. I took a black cab to get to the hotel and the hotels chosen supplier cost more than double the black cab for the same journey in the opposite direction which felt like a bit of a rip off. Ok overall but would not stay there again, there are better hotels in this price range and not as good as my other experiences of the Mercure brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England