Stayed at the Mercure for 10 days in January, actually I am still here and I felt compelled to write a review. The hotel is very clean, this is very important to me, and the rooms for London hotels are actually not bad at all, on the bigger side. The room has bathrobes and slippers, which is surprise for a 4 star.
The staff is very helpful, in the sense that they try hard. They don't seem that they have exactly been to a swiss hospitality school, but they do try, and thats what matters in my opinion. Breakfast is good, but the room service food was very mediocre. I would advise a restaurant nearby, but most of them in this area are pretty awful, stay particularly away from the Indian Zone, and the Thai places.
In any case, if you are looking for a clean hotel, decent size rooms (for London) and near the center this is a good hotel. I have stayed in many 4 star hotels and this is by far the best if your budget doesn't extend to stay at one of the 5 stars in knightsbridge and mayfair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England