Located in a good position for Earls Court and Kensington High Street, the hotel is OK. The staff are friendly and efficient, and the breakfasts are of good quality – excellent coffee.
I stayed in a double room was really a single so, although I am not the biggest person in the world (far from it), I had to squeeze around the end of the bed. There was a distinct lack of space – no drawers for storage and I couldn’t get the wardrobe doors open fully because of the other furniture in the room. I decided not to unpack.
I didn't sleep well during my two nights as there seemed to be a great deal of noise coming through the walls e.g. next room's TV.
The room was clear and well-serviced and the safe was appreciated.
There was lots of hot water and toiletries provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England