We stayed in London from Friday to Monday in October.
The hotel is situated at 5 minutes from a subway station (Picadilly Line, which cross London) in the nice district of Kensington (near Hyde Park, thz Natural History Museum...)..
The staff was friendly (I want to emphasize that) and the hotel very clean. Good breakfast.
The room was small (but it's usual in London)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England