The Mercure London Kensington Hotel is located a short ten minute walk from the Gloucester Road or Earls Court stations on the Picadilly line. Its a small hotel, nicely decorated with an updated look. Although the rooms are very small they are immaculately clean and perfect for a comfortable sleep. The lobby includes a bar and lounge area along with a coffee bar. Its a comfortable place for having a drink and conversation anytime of the day or night. The hotel staff is very friendly and the porters, Daniel and Manase, were always courteous, friendly and efficient whether assisting at the front desk or serving drinks from the bar. A grocery store is located a couple of blocks from the hotel and the neighborhood offers a variety of restaurants, pubs and shops. Being located on the Picadilly line made transportation easy for Heathrow or popular areas of London. The combination of location, comfort, cleanliness, reasonable rates and friendly staff make this our first choice for a hotel on future trip to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England