Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Off the beaten track

Noticed a little bar near to trafalgar square and decided to visit. It's a quaint little bar down a... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2019

from $77.63
from $45.28
from $19.41
More Info
All reviews gay bar bar staff strand soho gin photos
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Great little bar that dares to be different. Fab old skool music, fantastic old photos and bar staff that take note and serve in turn. What's more it's a gay bar that welcomes all. If you have a crowd of straight friends with you, no issue at all... as it should be!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019

Friendly bar staff, free jukebox with 80's music, quirky little bar we really enjoyed it will definitely visit again, would make it my local if I lived nearby.
Nice mixed ages crowd.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a super little bar just off the Strand where you will find a warm welcome and great music.

The quiz is always fun.
Wonderful array of photos on the walls.

Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

On a recent visit back to London, I was drawn back for a quick visit to what used to be one of my most favourite bars in town.
I was pleased to find it looking so familiar still with that relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere. Truly a great place.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

I went at a silly afternoon time so unsurprisingly it was mega quiet. BUT it was still very nice,

Clean and tidy. great atmosphere. bar staff / land lady ? very nice friendly person. really liked my visit... I needed a sit down after a long walk, I was given my space and left in peace. but when I was ready to say hello both staff and the other customer (seriously I chose the wrong visit time) were friendly and easy going

I highly recommend this bar, especially if, like me, you enjoy old retro style... its great.
The place just happily ticks all the boxes a good friendly pub should tick.

a few other things from the additional questions :

I couldn't say about if there is a club entrance price during late hours because I don't know - but they do seem to be open all day as a normal pub

I would imagine being a pub that this in not the place to bring your kids, But in a toilet emergency or something - providing the staff gave permission, I wouldn't see the problem taking nephews or Nieces or whatever in there - I mean there is no Obscene decor or hurtful images or anything, there's no evil hate coming out of the Jukebox.

Hot day, cod day, wet day, dry day, sunny, windy, or snowing - I would say any day this is a nice place and worth the visit.

1  Thank Al C