“Disappointing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Regent's Park / Kings Cross
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Went in to order some coffee and get some work done. The waitress who served me was efficient and friendly. However, without my asking, one of the staff sticks my bill on my table and when I go to pay at the counter he is telling the waitress that customers have to pay for food as well as drinks. Very rude and too focused on maximising customer throughput and profit with no focus on service. Definitely to be avoided as he was hinting at chucking out a paying customer!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My wife took our twin boys for a daily breakfast, the staff were very helpful and accommodating despite having little room to squeeze us in. The food was lovely, especially the french bread and they couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome. We would definitely go out of our way to visit again

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Was refused a window table that was sitting there empty with the reason 'in case it gets busy'
Staff asked if would mind waiting 10 mins which we said no to. We were then laughed at by the staff, so we promptly left and ate elsewhere. Terrible service and rude staff.

1  Thank Bainbridge12
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My son and I visited this diner while waiting to meet someone. Service was good and staff friendly. The food was hot and I loved the fat chips and crisp onion rings. Generous portions in both cases. The atmosphere was friendly and the music fun. Everywhere was clean and the waitresses cleared and cleaned the tables in between customers. My son had the breakfast which was more than adequate and I had the pulled pork burger - very good. If I needed to eat in a hurry I would definitely recommend this. Good value for London

Reviewed April 22, 2014

4 of us had breakfast at Ed's after arriving at Euston station. We all had a cooked breakfast which was hot & good quality produce. The tea & filter coffee are bottomless but we weren't told this until we had finished & asked for our bill!! The service apart from that was good, the staff were very polite & friendly. Overall, the breakfasts & drinks were reasonably priced & of a good quality, & I would definitely return if I was at Euston station in the future.