“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Island of Malta, Malta
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Ample ice-cream to choose from, and really good. You could say we had our stomachs full for a while, our ice-cream glass was huge! :)

Visited May 2012

• Arabic first
San Clemente, California
“Decadence at its best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

After a long day of sightseeing and shopping at Harrods, we came across this small ice cream parlour located on the second floor of Harrods. Just was we needed, a sweet pick-me-up. We shared an ice cream sundae, Bacio. It was heavenly, but pricey £14.50. I was unaware how cool one of their other concoctions was until the guest at the adjacent table order it. It was called the Harrods' Special and wasn't cheap at £19.95. When it was served, the waiter poured a liquid on it and a cold frosty fog erupted and spilled over the sides. It looked awesome. If I were still in London, I would definitely order that... but I'm not, so I can't, so sad.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sylvia H
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I have been here twice and loved it everytime! The ice creams are like nothing I've had anywhere, ever! You might wait a while for a table & u might think its the priciest ice cream ever but trust me the wait and the money are so worth it! Excellant service from friendly staff, great setting. Next time I'm in London it's my number one distination!. What a treat!