“Amazing and reasonable”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is an amazing restaurant high quality food, not licenced but buy your own wine at a different counter (all in the the same building). You must try this food its amazing. If you like quirky, fresh food then this is for you.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (399)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is a fantastic option to eat in Notting Hill. Grilled fish and meat of very good quality. highly recommended

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place occupies two adjacent restaurants - one restaurant two doors.
My wife booked a table for six. I arrived separately and was seated at the table under her name. I was the first to arrive. After a while I texted her saying I’d arrived and asking where she was but couldn’t get a response. A few minutes later two friends arrived and the three of us sat there waiting. After half an hour my wife arrived at our table saying my texts had just come through and she had been sitting in the other part of the restaurant with my mum and our other friend for the last 40 minutes!
So yes they had seated us separately at two different tables booked under the same name.
The staff in the part of the restaurant where I was seated just looked at me gormlessly when I asked why they had screwed up such a basic thing.
When I asked the same question to another who seemed at least able to speak decent English, she responded ‘didn’t you contact each other by phone?’
Because of course it was our responsibility to do their job....
What a total shambles and what an amateur hour attitude.
The boss there needs to sort that out.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On our recent visit to London we found ourselves in Notting Hill just after lunch time looking for somewhere to eat and to sit down. None of the fast food or pubs appealed and we were just about to give up looking when we fell upon Fez Mangal. It was a very hot day but there was seating outside. They were very friendly even opening up next door so that I could buy a couple of beers. I had a lamb kebab whilst my wife had a chicken kebab both served with rice and salad. Excellent taste and value.

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

Pleased to say i be been there few times & happy every time we had a meal there , it’s a very good restaurant, delicious bbq & fresh food cooked in front of u,loads of choice & great value for money &good service ! Look forward for next time :)
Recommend it! :)