Belsize Park Apartments
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in London
See available hotels
Good 3.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Hyelm(London)
  • Fitness center
All reviewsquiet neighborhoodwhole weekmin walktube stationstayed hereplace to staylocation is greatsupermarketstovefurniturebathroomfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Last minute decision to stay three days in London - fashion week, everywhere booked. These guys not alone found a great, clean room for us, it is probably the best value in the whole of London AND they are nice and efficient. Close to everything and really, really quiet. Five stars. Thanks heaps!!!!

Room Tip: We had number 4 in Fellows Road - nice garden view and oh, so quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marcus J
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been staying at Belsize for work for the past few weeks and its been a very enjoyable experience. The rooms are always clean, well stocked- saucepans, utensils etc great wifi and TV and the area is on a beautiful tree lined road. Its a little bit of a trek from the tube with luggage- but without it , just a 10 min walk. After staying at some truly awful places on gumtree and other private rentals, this place has been a gem to find. Thanks Marc!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank njh
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The previous posts have provided the details so i won't repeat the information. We were 3 and got a large room with the little galley kitchen. Don't count on preparing big meals but for breakfast and preparing a picnic lunch this was perfect.
It was really nice to come back everyday and find that the room has been serviced. Booking was through email. Marc, the owner, did not ask for any down payment. Nor he was asking for any security deposits. The location is perfect if you don't have to by leaving within walking distance to zone 1. For us it was perfect. The neighborhood is really nice and very quite. Above all and on top, the price cannot be beaten.
Overall I highly recommend

Room Tip: Room #2 has nice bay windows at the street level.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Korazz
Reviewed June 2, 2013

For what you get relative to cost, this has got to be five stars. As a single traveler especially it can be hard to find anything affordable in London. I was looking for something for nearly 3 weeks, so I wanted something with a little more flexibility (i.e., a kitchen) than a typical B&B or hotel. If you can get anything similar to this in London for a similar price, I am not aware of it. (And I've looked, and I've visited numerous times.) The location is great, just between the Swiss Cottage and Belsize Park tube stations, and an easy commute into central London. The kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, microwave, kettle) made life so much more comfortable for me, not having to eat out all the time. Sure, there were a few odd quirks (very few power outlets -- and I wished I had brought my extra long cord for my macbook as the outlets were somewhat inconveniently placed; no tray or ledge for toiletries of any kind in the shower). But I really can't complain about any of those things at this price point.

It had the three main things I look for in accommodation: 1) cleanliness; 2) privacy; 3) wifi. The wifi was decent. I video chat regularly and although there were a few blips in the connection, it generally worked pretty well. Incidentally, the internet access is free. I'm not sure why the website does not advertise this at all, as it's a pretty crucial amenity these days.

The room is serviced daily, too.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank travelinghistorian86
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at these apartments. my partner had used them when staying in London for football events and I wasn't expecting much. we stayed in a double room with bathroom /ensuite. it was warm and recently refurbished. the bathrom was clean and smart and the kitchenette an added bonus. Recommended

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple