“Great fun - Try it!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great fun - Try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

Was bought this experience as a birthday present, never heard of it and Goggling did not give much away, except it was started in the States and now is in London.

So what is it? IMO it's a modern twist on a treasure trail. The other reviews give a good feeling about what to expect.

Sworn to secrecy I can’t give you the details. A group of 10 strangers met at a location (only disclosed the day before) to solve clues around various South Bank places. It's not for shy violets; you need to talk and work together, be able to walk and have a sense of fun.

How long is it? Depending on your group you need to allow 2½ to 3 hours. It was great fun, but sadly our group failed to solve the game!

Would I recommend it – YES. I can understand people wondering what do you get for your money, Accomplice : London offers value for money and the experience is worth every penny and I would like to do another one, and win!

Book at the site. http://accomplicetheshow.com/details-london.php

Visited May 2012
1 Thank kevincusack

London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best thing we've done in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We've lived in London for 2 years now and went to accomplice: London about six months ago. It is a great mix of walking tour, theatre, and scavenger hunt. I thought it seemed a bit pricey when booking, but it's definitely worth it as it's a unique and entertaining experience.

Los Gatos, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Accomplice puts you in the middle of the crime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

While I could write all about Accomplice London, I won't. It will only spoil all the fun. What I will tell you: If you like theater, walking tours, mysteries and being part of the action run don't walk and book your Accomplice London adventure.

Secret locations, mysterious characters and the most fun you can have with a group of strangers is the best way to sum it all up. The great thing is that you don't have to be familiar with London at all, it was our first time there and we had an absolute blast discovering places we wouldn't have know about otherwise. The clues were great, food and drink (small but very satisfying) are included in the price. But be careful, once you're in, everyone you see becomes an Accomplice.

We highly recommend this for anyone wanting to see London in a whole new way.

Visited May 2011