“amazing! ”
Review of We Will Rock You - CLOSED

We Will Rock You
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

i'd never been to a west end show before so didn't really know what to expect, however i was pleasantly surprised! the cast were so talented and all in time with the music. the food was overpriced that's the only problem i had.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

very good night out for all the family - maybe get you to question why everyone walks about with leads plugged into their ears?
Fantastic entertainment, fantastic music, fantastic cast & props.

1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Really good, excellent singing and very good performance. All the stage was good to see from our seats. Close to tube station and 2 good resturants, just around the corner from our hotel

1  Thank Lynda K
Reviewed October 11, 2013

this might have had a weak storyline BUT the music made up for that ! people were dancing in the aisles! If I could have done I would,
The night we went the lift was broken to get me to my wheelchair space so I had to go use the Royal Box!
Poor Her Maj having to go along that grey corridor from a side alley. and the view was not brilliant as it is very much to one side. BUT I didn't care the music was what I was there for. Even had I not been a Queen Fan It would have still been :
BRILLIANT
As it was also suitable for all ages if 'little people' can take the noise of course.
IN fact you can keep Wicked!!! Go see WE WILL ROCK YOU! and you will rock all the way home.
Do you get the idea yet! it was a great show.

1  Thank ScattyPerson
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great show! The wonderful voices, the very relaxed atmosphere and the valuable musicians make you spend a moment that you will always remember. Unforgettable!

2  Thank LeilaRoldan