We Will Rock You - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Not my favourite musical but my husband loved it!!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

kookie61
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,611 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The first scene in this show is mad, so much going on, such loud music and I didn't have a clue what was going on!! Over time I got to grips with this futuristic story line but it took a while.

We had the understudies performing for both lead roles, this was not a bad thing at all, both were very good. I am not a huge Meatloaf fan and didn't know many of the songs. However this was not a major problem. The theatre is a spectacle, and really adds to the overall enjoyment.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Very good we really enjoyed it please go and see it. I have great memories and would love to see it again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

Credible performance, worth the visit, I am satisfied. Music was loud and enjoyable, actors were great. Seating was perfect.

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

We saw this show at the Lyric in Sydney,
Expecting a band on stage playing Queen songs, it turned out to be a comedy play set in the future using the famous songs of Queen. It was extremely well done, very funny. Great music with an excellent band.
You don't have to be a queen fan to enjoy this show. Well worth the money. And I'd probably pay to see it again..absolutely loved it

Reviewed April 2, 2016

Had seen it before in Sydney and found this production slightly disappointing. Not a patch on Phantom or Wicked.

Visited February 2014

1  Thank 1800hammer
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

Have been to a few shoes in the west end and being a Queen fan I was looking forward to this but was not impressed at all.
The storyline was bizzare to say the least the standard of singing was ok but if your looking for what to see look elsewhere would be my suggestion

1  Thank Gazinhx4
Reviewed August 5, 2015

cant get any better. my vois was gone after thr show. we was dansing and singing all the way. defenetly will go and see it agayn. than you

Reviewed June 18, 2015

Please re open the show! I was magnificent and the singers gave a hell of a show! I really miss it when I go to London.

Reviewed June 14, 2015

The show, whilst being very different and quite unique, was not as good as we were expecting. This might be because it wasn't what we were expecting and perhaps we should have had more of an open mind. It has rave reviews, so please do not let my opinion stop you from seeing the show.

Reviewed May 18, 2015

Fantastic show, I have seen many and this was one of the best, great theatre Right in the heart of londons
oxford street and regent street