“Excellent Show”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Excellent Show”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife booked this as a surprise for me:

I've never really fancied musicals or shows and I din't really know what to expect: I thought this was going to be the musical of Queen and there uprising but how wrong I was:

This show is set in the future and has Queen songs peppered right the way through it, the story was a little odd but I found it extremely compelling and was bouncing in my seat throughout most of the show.

The actors where brilliant and the story does have a lot of laugh out loud moments in it.

This was a great day out and I would have to say that I would even go again to watch it, I may have caught the London show bug and its definitely down to how good We Will Rock You was..

Recommened highly

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Ven W

• Polish first
Tønsberg, Vestfold, Norway
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Outstanding performance, weird story”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I you like Queen's music, and the singing performance is important to you, this is the show. Weird story though.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Ulf Wike L
Los Angeles, California
“a very average show, queen music saved the show”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The actors were pretty good as well but the synopsis does not keep 2 hours thank good queen music was in the background

Visited January 2013
Valencia
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“christmas 2012”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

It was fantastic, I went with my husband and my kids of 14 an 12 years old and they enjoyed a lot. The artists very good and the theatre very comfortable

Visited December 2012
Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
“unforgettable”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I loved every minute of the performance. A great show (though the storyline is a bit out there) the performers and the music makes for pure entertainment.
Thanks!