“Queen are King”
Review of We Will Rock You - CLOSED

We Will Rock You
Reviewed November 12, 2012

As a fan of queen, this was probably the best show i have seen for the music. If you get to the theatre early enough there is a small display of Queen memorabilia which is well worth a look.

1  Thank phil s

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was a great night out.The performers were excellent and we all sang along with the songs, although words were changed to suit the topic.Ended with all cast singing a brilliant version of Bohemian Rhapsody.Would recommend it to anyone

Reviewed November 11, 2012

If you like rock you'll love this show even if you're not a Queen fan. Lively & great music of course

Reviewed November 11, 2012

What a fantastic show. This was my first time at a theatre ever but will not be my last and i will come and see this show again at some point. This was so well done and it kept me wanting more. I think you have to be a queen fan but if you are then do not miss this. The theatre has a great layout and the view from the stalls was fantastic. I did read some negative reviews about this show before we went but how anyone could give this show a negative review is beyond me. 5 stars all the way, it was everything i wanted it to be!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

It is not possible to write a plot that would encompass all of the lyrics within Queen songs , so putting that aside, this is still a fantastic show to see !!

The energy and commitment from all of the members of the cast make it a very enjoyable experience if you are into Queen at all. I took my teenage daughter ( she saw it when it toured in Birmingham) and she absolutely loved it ( as did I) !!

Soak up the music, and enjoy the atmosphere