“Lovely little Italian restaurant”
Review of Rimini Restaurant

Rimini Restaurant
Ranked #2,673 of 23,370 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant has been there for 20 years.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions since Ive lived nearby for 10 years. The food is of excellent quality with reasonable prices. They are happy to accommodate large parties & service is great.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant since 1995, its brilliant in every way food, service, value etc. The new restaurant has a very bright and vibrant atmosphere. I love this place and would eat here every week.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

This place has the most beautiful pizzas. It is reasonably priced, service is great if you do not book might end up waiting but it is worth it.

Waiter/ess are all italian if you do not look outside feels like a great italian restaurant in italy.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a regular for us. Fabio and his team run a lovely local italian. They moved about a year ago from a homely little warren of a place further down the street and the new restaurant has now bedded down. Lovely pizza and a range of other dishes.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I decided to take my sister out for a meal so we went on a Monday evening to our favourite Chinese restaurant (the Khin Lee) to find it now shuts on a Monday. We looked around and decided to try Rimini as we hadn't been to the new one. We had been to the old one several times over the years and always had a good experience. This experience was terrible. It started off well as the menu was good and the waitress very helpful. We were looking to enjoy some good food and catch up with good conversation. Once we had placed our order a very noisy family was seated next to us. Shortly afterwards another family was seated on the other side of us who proceeded to take out an iPad and play a movie which we could all hear. In addition, the children all had iPhones and started to play noisy games. I found I couldn’t hear what my husband and sister were saying so I discretely went to the bar and asked if it would be possible for us to be moved. The young man deferred to a blonde waitress who dismissed our request out of hand saying that the manager who was apparently not on site would not allow her to do this. The restaurant was over half empty and they could easily have moved us. She said that this would not be possible as all the tables were booked so we had no option but to have our mains and leave as quickly as we could. My husband grew up in the restaurant business as his father ran a number of restaurants over the last forty years. He was stunned that they weren’t prepared to move us as it was clear that the toddlers were crying and causing disruption. (My husband has six children, all boys, and fully understands the challenges of having children in restaurants. It’s down to the restaurants to manage this in the best way possible). We went to another restaurant to have desserts and coffees. As we returned we noticed that Rimini was still half empty so it was clear that we had been lied to. Never again and we’ll make sure our friends and family are aware of this.

4  Thank Sparkle24_10