“Tasty coffee, cozy atmosphere”
Review of Sacred cafe

Sacred cafe
Ranked #9,507 of 22,544 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Soho
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty coffee, cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Title says it all, the space in downstairs have very cozy atmosphere, perfect lighting,perfect volume of music, each tables and chairs are perfectly placed.

“Best Hot Chocolate!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I don't drink coffee (I know shock horror!!) but I recently had a hot chocolate in this cafe and it was the best one I had tasted in a long time! Can't wait to return!

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great option for coffee in the West End”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Always a pleasure to visit Sacred Cafe on Ganton Street. Tucked away between Regent St & Carnaby you're much less likely to have to queue than in one of the more obvious local chain coffee houses Also the coffee and cakes are way more delicious!

Visited on a rainy Sunday for the first time in about a year. Can highly recommend something a bit different - the New Zealand lolly cake. Service is good in Sacred and the decor is fun and homely

Will be back

• Visited October 2012
Telford, United Kingdom
“Best latte I've ever had!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We seem to find ourselves here every time we're in London- as one of the other reviews said it's an oasis in the busiest part of London and they serve the best latte in the world and massive cakes in a really friendly atmosphere. Not sure they'd appreciate being called Australian though!

Oxford
“Divine coffee in an eclectic setting”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Just off bustling Carnaby Street the subdued café boasts rich, earthy tones, plush leather sofas, as well as a healthy dose of Marian inspired décor, juxtaposed with Kiwi inspired trinkets, and modernist wall-hangings. Though the décor was perplexing I quickly expunged my lingering questions from my mind as I approached the bar and was greeted with a very up-beat and friendly Barista. I ordered a double long black (not recommended for those with a heart condition) while my friends chose to sample two varieties of their loose-leaf teas. After finding a delightful sofa down-stairs our order arrived. At this juncture it should be noted that I am a bit of a coffee snob, but even I could find no negative to obsessively dwell on. My long black was aromatic and earthy, the crema was intact, and I was completely gobsmacked at the portion (I estimated around 10 oz.). My friends were equally impressed with their teas which were each served in a quirky tea pot (one in the shape of a Federalist style home and the other was painted with a amusing carnival-esque theme). Having so fully enjoyed the liquid offerings of the Sacred we decided to test out their victuals as well. We each honed in on their fresh-made desserts and concluded that we must try their carrot cake. The slice presented to us was more than ample for three people. The sponge was perfectly baked and quite loaded with shaved carrot, an overall success. Though the Sacred might be adjacent to one of the busiest districts in London, frightfully full of aimless tourists, the café is a pleasant enclave for Londoners seeking to escape the hordes. In the end, The Sacred Café is truly a god-send (Pun intended).

• Visited August 2011