“Lovely lunch!”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We had pre theatre lunch in here & were very pleased with it. All the dishes were nice. Very friendly, quick service & reasonable.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Absolutely atrocious. Below average food - the chicken tasted as if it had been cooked the day before - impolite staff, and very expensive. I'll never go back again and wouldn't recommend anyone else waste their money there.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We visited this restaurant on a busy Saturday night with another couple. We hadn't booked in advance but did get a table.

Restaurant décor is nice – Lots of mirrors to give the illusion of space.

Toilets – Small but clean

Food – Lovely. Everybody in the group enjoyed their meal. We all had varied dishes from Vindaloos to Prawn Masala. – Lovely!

Starters were nice too but over-priced. If I was going back there I would not get a starter. Bad Value. Example I had Lamb Tikka which was delicious but it was a tiny amt and salad taking up most of the side plate.

The waiter’s attitude needs to improve. When ordering our waiter was abrupt. He wanted main dishes first from everyone individually, then the type of rice from everyone and then the drinks again going around the table on three separate occasions.

At one stage during the meal a waiter was replacing cutlery and threw it on the table instead of arranging it as is normally done.

I had two glasses of coke – which came out without any “Coke Bottle”. I noticed that it was a little flat so would not be surprised if it was from a 2 Ltr bottle instead of an individual can or btl.

We left happy though as the food was lovely, spicy & hot.

If the waiters had better manners & customer service skills it would be a fantastic place to at with friends or family.