“Best salt fish fritters I've had for 10 years”

Reggie's Caribbean Cuisine
Ranked #6,836 of 24,239 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

My family and I have eaten at Reggie's a few times now and the food is some of the best Caribbean I've had for a very long time. The portions are large, with a good choice of food cooked fresh.
The cook who I think is the owner is one of the nicest ladies you could ever meet which makes for a very friendly atmosphere.
One of the highlights on the menu is the homemade ice cream, all flavors are amazing. I have to be honest and say that the only downside is how long you have to wait for the food but patience is a virtue and it's well worth it. What I do now is phone ahead and order the food so it's pretty much ready when I get there.
I get the food to take away so I can't comment on what it's like to eat in.
Overall if you live fairly locally you should definitely check this place out!!

2  Thank Raymond A

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My other half bought this as a group on voucher as a pre Wembley show dinner. I didn't expect to have the gastronomic experience I had but the salt fish fritters to start were perfect. The best I have eaten out of all the weddings and houses I have eaten at ....sorry aunties :) The curry goat was amazing, well seasoned well cooked quality cuts of meat. The rice and peas was exactly how I like it.....with just a little scotch bonnet. The service was great, one of the best out of the many Caribbean restaurants/take aways I have frequented over the years. I doubt very much that you will be disappointed if you do ever go. ;)

1  Thank Nate8288
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a very good dinner thanks to the mutton & chicken curries! The portions are more than enough and even the chief has proposed additional as she saw the kids so pleased to finish the meals. It's a real home made cuisine like in Caribbean.

1  Thank Arnaud B
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just happened to stumble across by chance, but boy was it a good choice for some grub!
Yum Yum Yum. Lovely staff, warming atmosphere and tasty home cooked food. What a treat!

2  Thank msJamma
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food fantastic staff polite and do anything for you. Ambience nice a smaller type cafe feel rather than sit down restaurant. Lovely home cooked caribbean food and Im from there!! Excellent value too.

2  Thank gavin m