“Brilliant food”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food fantastic staff polite and do anything for you. Ambience nice a smaller type cafe feel rather than sit down restaurant. Lovely home cooked caribbean food and Im from there!! Excellent value too.

2  Thank gavin m

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love caribbean food!!!!!! This was a great experience, great food, huge portion and the lady behind the counter was lovely!

Will visit again and again!!!!!

.....................................................................

1  Thank Jade H
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I got recommended to REGGIE'S through a friend, and it was well worth the visit, and although a little drive from me, i've been back several times since the food is amazingly tasty and fresh, if the portions weren't such a healthy size I would have seconds. I've now worked through most of the menu and there's nothing I wouldn't recommend.
For anyway visiting north west London a visit to Reggie's is a must, great service, and fresh amazing food... If you're not sure what to have the salt fish fritters and curried chicken is always a winner.

3  Thank abi_000
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great home cooked food at very reasonable prices. Everything was really nice, and it was brought out pretty quickly. When the food came out we were told that we were welcome to ask for more if there wasnt enough. I had jerk chicken, and there was more food than we could eat.

Worth a trip just to try the home made ice cream!

1  Thank julius82
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went on a voucher from wowcher and were extremely disappointed especially as I usually buy a voucher when it's got good reviews on TripAdvisor. As we entered at 18:35 we were greeted by a lovely lady. From there onwards it went downhill. From all the items on the menu we were told only the saltfritters were available, she did offer to make some fresh ones for us though.......Maincourse only jerk chicken, chicken curry and oxtail was available. Main course was jerk chicken for my partner and oxtail for me. The chicken was alright but nothing special (my partner claimed he could make better chicken), the oxtail was miniscule, however the rice was piled up massively! On top of that it was freezing in there so we just wanted to get out and didn't even bother with dessert as I was still hungry I ended up at the Sainsbury's hotcounter, buying chicken!

1  Thank Dutchylicious
ShellyBell247, Owner at Reggie's Caribbean Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear reviewer Dutchy, I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with your meal. Meeting our customers expectations is key to our operation. I would have loved to hear your views before you left the premises and we would have certainly tried to make your stay with us more pleasurable.

In terms of the portions, we do provide generous helpings, and should you have required more food we would have happily provided that for you if it was made know to a member of staff. You may have noticed other reviews where customers had a large helping of food and took the option if taking some home as they are so well fed.

I am sorry you didn't stay for dessert, I believe you were given an alternative to dessert to take away, but unfortunately you declined.

We would love the opportunity to make it up to you with a free meal. info@reggiesfood.com.