“highly recommend a visit”
Review of Buen Ayre

Buen Ayre
Ranked #301 of 24,242 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

If you like good steaks this is the place to go, a good variety of starters, mains and one of the best puds i've tasted. You can't book on line so advise phone booking. The staff are very helpful with both food and drink choices. We all tried a different steak and agreed how perfectly they were cooked and how tasty. For pudding i had the almond creme caramel a simple dessert but sooo tasty. Next visit we hall try a parrillada (meat feast)

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I love steak and I love my Broadway Market - this is by far the best steak house ever. I hope that they stay here forever and are not moving away to posh western areas in London. Provolone cheese as a (fatty but perfect) starter, salad, steak and red wine. I could eat here every evening.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Very down to earth simple steak restaurant, provoloneta was excellent and the empanadas were as good as you get in BA. The steak, I had the bife chorizo and my better half the lomo, both cooked to perfection accompanied by a superb reasonably priced Malle from Mendoza. A really great meal almost as good as Don Julio's in BA despite the wet and windy weather in Hackney!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very nice Argentinian restaurant in London fields (Hackney).
the restaurant is small, so you may want to book in advance specially in weekends. There is a big variety of argentinian grill and wines. We had a malbec wine and chirrassco. Dinner was very good. Staff is also very friendly and caring (they helped us to choose the best meal depending on the different taste each of us I has got). very nice atmosphere!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We ate here with friends one year ago (see my other review here) and went back this year. Same place, same pleasure. Staff is still so friendly and food is still so good.

We had a mix of empanadas to share as starters.
We then 2 of us had a steaks, the remaining four shared parilladas (2 persons minimum). I had (as last year) the Parillada Deluxe one which was just perfect, with sirloin, rib-eye, sausage, black pudding and provolone cheese.
Even being already more than full, we went for desserts! Panqueque, brownie, tarta de Santiago, you name it, everything is simple but good. An Aguardiente finished the meal.

It's always a pleasure for us to come here when in London and we will most probably come again next time for, as it's a guaranteed perfect evening with friends and nice food and atmosphere.

Again, they take reservations, so don't forget to reserve your table!