“Beautiful restaurant, Friendly staff”
Review of Antalya

Antalya
Ranked #719 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family had the pleasure of having dinner on March 30. We had been to the British Museum . A lovely evening. The restaurant is beautiful. Hand painted murals and ceilings. Excellent ambiance. The food was excellent. I cannot say enough about the friendliness of the head waiter. He was congenial and very attentive. We eat Turkish food often and this was the best meal we had in London. The prices were fair and a good value. I would recommend Antalya to anyone going to London and would go back again on our next trip.

1  Thank LKlein

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Wonderfully friendly staff with delicious and authentic Turkish food. The interior took 3 years to paint and is absolutely stunning. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Antalaya is easily the best restaurant in which I have ever eaten. I'm 64 and have been in many restaurants worldwide, but Antalaya reigns supreme.
This superlative judgement is based on three key factors: meal quality; price, and standard of service.
Taking meal quality first, I should explain that my wife has been in the nearby neurological hospital for some time, recovering from brain surgery. This left me ample time to explore the local restaurants. Each night I tried a different national cuisine. The restaurants were usually acceptable, but nothing special, that is until it was Turkey's turn. My first meal at Antalaya was Lamb casserole, which was exquisite.
My meandering through the various restaurants now came to an end as I returned to Antalaya for five successive days. Each meal was first class,the best probably being lamb cis, but the sea bass came a close second.It actually tasted of fish and was succulent.
With regard to price. My bills worked out cheaper than those I paid at the other restaurants in the area. On my first visit to Antalaya I was cautious as unordered items kept appearing and I expected that the bill would escalate.This is a tourist area and one does expect to be ripped off, but no, the additional items are all part of the service at no extra charge.
Finally, service quality. This is courteous, with a sense of humour. Overall, it is human and humane, and this is the point. Antalaya is a family business and so is staffed by human beings rather than corporates in the typical chain restaurant.
Eaters of the world unite and dine at Antalaya. You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very friendly restaurant with good food. Recommended
I visited with some friends who were visiting London, They thoroughly enjoyed the evening and were made very welcome. We selected the restaurant based on it's trip advisor reviews and te value for money menu. We would definately go again in the future

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Once again, Antalya has not failed to surprise me. The food was great and all my clients enjoyed it, it was unfortunate that we were unable to take our clients to the restaurant but the restaurant came to us! The lovely waiters and waitresses not only bought the food to our fourth floor office but even helped with arranging it! Our international clients thoroughly enjoyed the selection of dips, breads not to mention the presentation! Beautiful!