“Good food - could be more”

Roxie Steak - Earlsfield
Ranked #1,884 of 23,025 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Good food - could be more”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I like roxies - it's always busy so necessary to book a table. The atmopshere is really buzzy and the staff are very nice. The waitress that served us last time went out of her way to ensure we were comfortable and attended to.

The obvious mains i.e burgers and steaks are usually really good - I've only had one experience of them being less than great. However, the ribs and pulled pork that we ordered last time were a little below par. There just wasn't very much there and my partner was very dissapointed.

I do think that, considering the prices, they are a little stingy on the portions. the starters are especially small.

• Visited September 2013

“Best steak in years”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We ate here last night with friends and had a fantastic experience! I really loved the atmosphere, the service and the steaks were perfect. I'll most definitely return as soon as possible!

Epsom, United Kingdom
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Good points:
Good wine, steaks, good portion for the main meal. Service was very good and attentive.

Bad Points:
Personally I felt the Calamari for the price you paid was a very small portion. Although at the same time I get this is a common thing when eating Calamari in the UK.

We ordered the Cue Platter which was very tasty and a good portion. Although the ribs were a major let down. They were not very hot and the flavour was not great. It let the rest of the food that was great down.

The boerewors was very tasty I have to say being a South African. All in all I would go back here but maybe on a special occasion as sharing a starter and having the platter with a bottom of the range price of wine, came to £80

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Knowing I had to book in advance for a Wednesday night, as the place is always full, I was expecting great service and great food, and I was not let down. Not only was the service impeccable, and the food delicious, but the price was favourable too! Thank you for a great London restaurant!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Great tender steaks”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

A great little restaurant magnificent Steaks good atmosphere. I would recommend this place to friends but caution drinks can be expensive though we had two good bottles of Malbec

• Visited October 2012