“Great steak.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went for impromptu Friday night supper. Restaurant was packed. We hadn't booked but they suggested we could eat at the bar if we wanted to. Delicious squid starter followed by fillet steak (less that £12!) and a Thai beef salad, which had a rather overpowering dressing, but was tasty. Cheese to finish with,which was a generous platter.
A great local restaurant and will certainly book a table and come back. Very friendly service too.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were here for his birthday, having visited for mine in December. I can't fault Fyre. The food is always consistently very good, as isthe service. We would recommend the Matiz malbec which is lovely andvery reasonable. we're lucky to live in walking distance and will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Having lived in Earlsfield for over 2 years I stumbled across this place one evening, and I can't wait to go back!

Steak was excellent, the meal overall was delicious, and absolutely amazing value! It's a real find to come across a place in London where you can get really good steak without the pretentiousness and high price.

Small downsides - service a little slow, and was a bit toasty inside!

Tip - ask for your steak slightly more done than you would normally like it as they tend to come out slightly less done than requested.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Perfectly cooked, tender & delicious steaks, relaxed ambience and friendly service. Restaurant area is fairly small, so you feel like you are sat right on top of next table ... But hey, that's London! Great wines too!

2  Thank Tigger-2109
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant really surprised me. I've walked past it several times but as I am not a big meat eater, I didn't think to try it as the main ingredient seems to be steak. However, as my other half is a steak aficionado, we went along for our anniversary and we were very glad we did!
The front of the restaurant gives nothing away, but once inside, the ambiance is great, welcoming, cosy, yet modern. We sat at a little table close to the bar and ordered the shrimp and lime starter to share, sea bass for me and steak and a boerewors sausage for my boyfriend. The sea bass came with quite possibly the creamiest, most buttery, divine, fluffy mashed potatoes I've ever encountered and the carnivore loved his steak! We shared a very reasonably priced bottle of Cabernet Carmenere and enjoyed the whole evening. Service, great. Food, great. Location - for me? Unbeatable!