$194
  • Pool
$275
$260
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$140
$118
Hotels.com
$234
Chesterfield
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

3,698 results
All reviewsblue boarwestminster abbeythe executive loungejames parkjames tube stationbig bendirectly across the streetrain showerafternoon teanespresso machineturn down serviceluxury hotelwonderful hotellarge bathroomconcierge stafflondon eyepark lane
Reviewed February 9, 2013

As frequent hotel guests we usually find UK hotels are let down by their staff, but the Intercontinental team were superb- everyone from valet parking to restaurant were helpful, chatty and polite. Yes, our room was small but well laid out and immaculate . Club Lounge was a treat , enjoyed my scones and breakfast the following morning . We ate in the Blue Boar also and had a lovely meal. Will most definitely be returning to this hotel soon.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Lilypickles
LONWMHotelMgr, Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Lilypickles

Thank you for your great review of the hotel it is pleasing to see that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay including Blue Boar Smokehouse & Bar.

I do hope it will not be too long before you have the opportunity to visit us once again and our team are looking forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stayed at the hotel twice now and had a great experience. The concierge recognized me by name on the second visit,now how did they do that.

Rooms are great with a big tv built into the bedroom mirror, I want one.

Will be returning next time when iam in London

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Pegasus5495

Dear Pegasus5495

Thank you for your great review of the hotel and for staying with us on multiple occasions, it is great to read that after only one visit our team recognised you on your return.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Good location and amenities but overpriced for what you get. I was particularly disappointed that despite being a Platinum Ambassador member of the Priority Club I did not get an upgrade. When I expressed this disappointment on check-out I was advised that I should have had a free mini-bar. No use telling me when I was checking out. The Front Desk Manager was called and apologised and promised to send me an email to offer compensation. When the email failed to arrive, I contacted the hotel again and was offered the upgrade on my next visit which I'm already entitled to - hardly compensation. This will probably put me off going back anyway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Scotsman22

Dear Scotsman22

Thank you for your review of the hotel and I am sorry if you feel you did not receive the upgrade you are entitled to as a Platinum Ambassador. I have investigated this today and I believe you have had some conversations with Julius whereby there was confusion with the mini bar being offered instead of the upgrade. Please accept my sincere apologies that this occurred, as per you benefits you were upgraded from a Classic room to a Superior room which includes complimentary beers and soft drinks from the mini bar as well as a larger room.

On your next stay Julius has promised an upgrade of an additional room type to your benefits to apologise and I have asked him to email this again to you to confirm this and I do hope that we will be able to welcome you again. If I can be of any further assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 0203 301 1392.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had informed the Hotel we were celebrating my birthday and were upgraded to a club executive room. The room was lovely, we had a free minibar and the bed was very comfortable and the room size was spacious. The location is excellent for anybody travelling on business or pleasure. The only issue we had was the quality of the food for breakfast in the executive lounge. The food was generally cold and even when I asked for stocks to be replenished it took absolutely ages and was stone cold. However when I said I was unhappy staff recognised it had impact on a celebratory weekend and we were offered an upgrade on our next visit. I hope lessons have been learnt because this hotel has the potential to be great. I have stayed in a number of 5 star hotels and this is certainly high on my list. I would recommend you give this hotel a try the reception area and bar are lovely and staff really are trying to ensure all your needs are met

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Khan710

Dear Khan710

Thank you for your positive review following your stay with us it is pleasing to read that you enjoyed your stay and your upgrade.

I apologise that the breakfast did not meet your expectations however it is pleasing to see that our team did what they could to turn this around and ensure you had a positive experience.

Thank you once again for your comments & I do hope we can welcome you back to Westminster in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed for a short weekend break in this brand new hotel (only been open 2-3 months).

First I should say that this hotel is in an excellent location near to Parliament Square and St James's. There are large public areas, a nice bar and restaurant, all excellently furnished and kitted out. We had a lovely spacious, well equipped room with excellent quality furnishings, multimedia and IT support, an excellent bathroom with bath and shower room, and unlike many high class hotels there was plenty of lighting in the room.

The staff were very friendly, likeable, helpful and attentive. I'd especially highlight the concierge staff who were excellent, for instance greeting us by name each time we returned to the hotel, genuine interest in how we had spent our day.

We didn't end up eating in the hotel so can't comment on the dining services.

However this is a top-notch 5-star hotel so you expect excellence and judged against that standard there are a few teething issues to iron out to meet expectations.
1. the in-room TV media and information system wasn't working - it kept breaking up
2. there was no hotel information brochure in the room eg no details of restaurant opening times, check-out times, no wifi info, no instructions for operating the room equipment (aircon, coffee machine, etc)
3. signage was so discreet that some may find it difficult to find what your have around
4. although the staff were friendly and attentive, the comprehension of some was just a bit off - there was more than one time when we were confused by what we were being told and had to say/ask something more than once eg "we are closing the bar here but you can continue to get drinks from the bar" (?)
5. No price list for the minibar and no wine in the minibar.

Overall I'd be happy to assume that these minor points are due to it being new and will get sorted out. In which case I'd be happy to recommend this as an excellent top-notch, well located hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MAR-AM-UK

Dear Mpanoptica

Thank you for your positive review following your stay with us it is pleasing to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the décor of the hotel particularly in the bedrooms.

As a new hotel it is good to receive constructive feedback, I apologise that the television system was not working as it should during your stay. This problem is due to the LED tv’s being new to the UK market and have a bug that our engineers have had to work alongside LG to fix, this now seems to have been resolved. Our guest directory is located on the TV system however during the problems you encountered we have briefed a paper version to our designers to prevent this happening again and we have also reviewed our mini bar content and have put a more varied selection for our guests to enjoy.