“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Olive Branch - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza, Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Went here with my partner and our twins. Very friendly place with and excellent menu. Food is superb, and well presented. We had taste card so paid hardly anything as prices are cheap anyway. Recommended.

“Nice little restaurant, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Made booking through tastecard, food was decent and service was spot on. Recently made a second visit and was just as impressed. Genuinely nice to see a place that advertises through taste and doesn't try and see you off as soon as you mention your using a tastecard.

• Visited October 2012
Borehamwood and Wilmslow
“Good food - great price - what more can you ask for!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We visited this delightful local restaurant recently. We received what can only be described as a fantastic welcome. The food was excellent - I had the lamb chops and my partner had the salmon, both were excellent. The staff wholeheartedly welcome children which is another plus, our youngsters loved the wonderful choice of milkshakes - it was decided that Crunchie was the favourite. All the above, coupled with the fact that they now accept the Tastecard makes this a firm family favourite. Thank you Robin, Fevzi and all the rest of the staff, we could not have asked for more.....

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Denise M
“Great Med Grub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Popped in to the Olive Branch in Palmers Green with two kids and my wife in tow, all starving after running around the park all morning! Loads of choice on the menu, staff were really great with the kids - taking their order first and bringing their pasta super quick (they loved the scrummy milkshakes.) I had an enormous salad and soup and my other half tucked into a mammoth kebab!! Left feeling nice and full and didn't break the bank so will definitely be back - v easy with kids! Gets a big thumbs up and they do takeaway too!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Roomybonce
London
“Excellent - great food for a good price. Definitely recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

I was with a friend looking for a restaurant and we happened to walk into The Olive Branch. All I can say is I had a fantastic meal, delicious and healthy for an excellent price. It's the best meal I have had in this area and would recommend it to anybody, whether you are on a date, with family or friends. We were given homemade break with some dips, then ordered some side dishes and a main (vegetarian kebab for me, lamb for my friend). We both had a great meal and left feeling very full but very happy. I'd also recommend the milkshakes :)

• Visited November 2011