“Fish and Seafood Cookery Class”

Yuki's Kitchen: Japanese Cooking Classes
Ranked #15 of 173 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Japanese Cooking: Classes, Lessons and Events - Yuki Gomi is a professionally trained chef and author of Sushi at Home, published by Penguin. She teaches Japanese cookery from her kitchen in London, giving the skills and techniques to students wanting to cook Japanese food at home. Yuki's seasonal schedule gives full Japanese cooking class details and includes: Sushi Making lessons, sushi classes, Japanese home cooking, Japanese street food and specialist workshops; such as Miso making.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Attended the above class at Yuki's Kitchen in April 2013, as a present bought for me by a friend. Yuki is friendly, bright and chatty and really makes you feel at home in her kitchen. The food is prepared step by step, and all questions are answered expertly. Yuki pays special attention to ensure that all ingredients can be sourced relatively easily in England, and really takes care to ensure you have the tools confidence and knowledge to cook japanese recipes at home - I certainly felt this to be a huge help! The small classes also keep the lessons intimate and focussed.
I would strongly recommend Yuki's classes for anyone interested in healthy or japanese cuisine - you won't regret it!

1  Thank CAL1986

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Last night a group of three of us attended Yuki's Fish and Seafood class, and we had a wonderful time. Yuki is lovely, very chatty and relaxed, and we enjoyed learning about Japanese cookery and simple ways to produce delicious healthy food that looks great. There were five courses, each with its own stock and range of ingredients. I would highly recommend this class - or any other that Yuki offers - both for yourself or as a special gift for a friend.

1  Thank TS99
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been looking into making Gyoza classes for a while and found none in manchester so tried london. Yuki was very helpful before the trip and advising what stations and hotels in area. It was only me and another person which was great and Yuki was very welcoming and so friendly. I learnt so much about not just cooking gyoza the way i am used to pan and steam but boiling it, and putting them into a really nice soup which was made in lesson. We made some fantastic side dishes to go with the gyoza and learnt alot. She advised on ingredients and for lunch was all what we tried. Can't recommend enough to go and do and def worth the trip down. Will book another class hopefully very soon

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I organised a surprise 18th birthday gyoza cooking lesson for my son with Yuki and it was fantastic from start to finish. Yuki was so kind and adapted the lesson to my son who is a vegetarian. It was a pleasure to deal with her before the lesson and it made me feel very confident that I made a good choice....and it was better than I could have imagined. Yuki's kitchen is beautiful- so light and airy and she is such a lovely and engaging person. My son thought the lesson was fantastic and the food was absolutely delicious. I can't recommend Yuki's kitchen highly enough and will definitely rebook!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Went today to a Sushi lesson at Yuki's kitchen. Been planning to do this for ages and glad I did. Loved it! Yuki is warm and friendly and her lessons are detailed, practical and fun. She has certainly given me the confidence and all the detail to try it at home, loads of practical hints and tips and some gorgeous sushi for lunch. I've booked in for her Fish and Seafood course and plan to do them all. Thanks Yuk!