“Not open on Sunday morning!”

Starbucks Victoria Station London
Ranked #459 of 1,247 Coffee & Tea in London
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Typical Starbucks, thankfully, for all of us caffeine addicts. Be nice and leave some British coins in the tip jar. You won't be needing them anyway when you return to your own country.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

As expected, nice to find something you are used to from back home. Staff were pleasant.and acknowledged us each time we visited.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Pretty much the Starbucks standard. I do want to acknowledge the very friendly staff. I don't know any names but I was here almost daily for a week as my office was right across the street. They were always friendly and fast which kept me coming back. Coffee was good too!

1  Thank GdayNY
Reviewed May 30, 2013

When weather is rain & cold this place was very warm and friendly
Wifi was another attraction - free
Staff were very good as was food

1  Thank Eric11467
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Best part about Starbucks in London and Paris is that they are very warm on a cold day and most offer free wifi. I had breakfast and tea here often and it was worth every penny. It's pricey but when you consider you can sit for a while and check your email, it's worth it.

1  Thank Lyfroes