“Lovely vibrant little Italian haven”
Review of Bar Remo

Bar Remo
Ranked #257 of 22,516 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Lovely vibrant little Italian haven”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had a lovely lunch today at Bar Remo - I hadn't booked as I had wrongly thought it was such a small bar and being midweek ...but despite it being incredibly popular the wonderful staff made me and my dining partner very welcome and gave us a lovely table. The food was great - just wish we could have stayed longer. But having left my glasses case on the table at least I have an excuse to go back, and yes, the lovely staff I mentioned did confirm by phone they had found it and would look after it until I came to collect. So tips ...book ahead to get the best seats ..outside there are three tables just off the road in bright sunshine or in the main level of the restaurant, although downstairs looked nice too if you fancy a more romantic evening retreat.

1 Thank Nic_Moneypenny

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“We,ll be back”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Visited after show on. Early. Saturday evening cannot fault the place at all ,the four of us were delighted with the food and service. Will definately return when back in London

1 Thank yellowtraindodger
“Fast and friendly”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is excellent!!! The staff are very welcoming and all of them say hi and bye even if they aren't serving you. We went at 5pm on a Saturday, we were seated straight away and having placed our order the food was very fast to the table and it was beautifully cooked, very tasty and good value.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lesley E
London
“Excellent service, excellent food.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my husband and baby in a buggy. The staff were very helpful, I haven't had this customer service in years, attentive, friendly and they went the extra mile to help us with the buggy and providing me with a nice place to breastfeed the baby. Spanish waitress superb, but in fact, all the staff are amazing. My husband loved the pizza, I only had a drink as I wasn't hungry.

1 Thank LimaBeanLondon
“Authentic Italian, hidden away in the centre of London”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Like the reviews say, this is a real Italian, not a chain, at the same sort of price. It's good value - fresh ingredients, solid cooking and friendly service. The pizza I had was excellent, not mass produced - which really goes for the whole place: old fashioned decor, proper service, not brash, but a good family restaurant. Good wine list. A gem.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank africaguy

Been to Bar Remo? Share your experiences!