“Best pizza in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bar Remo

Bar Remo
Ranked #272 of 22,225 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mayfair
“Best pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

The best pizza I have ever had. If you like your pizza with more topping than dough this is the place to come. Excellent food and service as usual. I go every time I am in London and have never been disappointed.

1 Thank 74JoeJoe

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Berlin, Germany
“Nice place in the very heart of London!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Small genuine Italian with a cosy welcoming athmosphere, jjust a few steps away from Oxford street in cetral London.
Very attentive service, good value for money!
Food I had was great, though not fantastic, therefore 4 out of 5 stars in my review!
I'll most probably be back one day!

London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've been coming here with friends family and work colleagues for lunch for over 20 years so I think it's about time I told the world how good it really is.

In the best Italian tradition this is a 'no nonsense' restaurant which does exactly what it says on the tin. Wonderful pastas and arguably the finest pizzas in London or a selection of classic main courses with great reasonably priced wines to wash it all down. Starters and desserts all equally as good if you can find the room!

Service is efficient and friendly. For great, reliable Italian home cooking at Oxford Circus I really recommend you look no further.

• Visited October 2012
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

A proper family run feel restaurant. It is small with tables close together, however it is worth it. Our 3rd visit as we only come to London twice a year. Was just as good as last year. Thanks, we will come again.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My girlfriend and I stumbled across this side street Italian restaurant when we were out shopping in london this weekend.
There is nothing more to say other than amazing. We have never left a review before but the food was that good that we felt the need to rite this.
The waiters were very polite friendly and welcoming opening the door to every customer who came in. The service was good and quick and the food was delicious. I had a calzone which was the best I have ever had and my girlfriend had an Americano pizza which was also fantastic. We didn't stay for desert but what we saw looked amazing and the prices were very reasonable. Would highly recommend and will go back when we are next in London.

1 Thank Mark_k_w1987

Been to Bar Remo? Share your experiences!