“Ok food, very rude saff”
Review of Needoo Grill

Needoo Grill
Ranked #5,578 of 23,025 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Whitechapel
London, United Kingdom
“Ok food, very rude saff”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I booked a table for 10 people.
Minute I walked through the door I did not get a polite greeting.
They looked at me like what am I doing there.

They took the menus from us before we finished ordering, had to ask them for drinks.

It was really busy but there was no need for the attitude.

You ask one guy for something then another would come and say what do you want.

The food was not that great, it was very oily.
The only thing I enjoyed was the mixed grill.

They served us wipes straight after our meal before my fork even went down.

I don't think I would go back there, I would be more than happy to go tayyubs any day at least I wouldn't be rushed out.

Well from my experience I would not go there because the staff are rude!!

• Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great food and friendly service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went to Needoo's with a friend after we left the chaos and unfriendly approach of Tayyabs - we had a great meal and the service was friendly and helpful. Definitely to be recommended.

Visited March 2013
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“The best grill in town.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Went to Needoos last night with seven friends. I had booked a table for 7.30 via the internet and was glad I did because the place was busy and people were literally queuing out of the door.

There is a reason for the queues, that is because the food is great. The service was quick and we managed to get the orders right between meat eaters and vegetarians. The place was buzzing and we had a good time.

Notable dishes are the lamb chops and kebabs, the fish tikka and the dried meat. The veggies said the spiced paneer was good too.

I prefer this place to Tayyabs for it's authenticity and character. You won't leave hungry.

• Visited March 2013
London
“Great Value - Good Service - Good food for business or friends”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had a great meal last night, been going to the more famous Tayyabs around the corner, but that's too busy and noisy now - so this place run by the former Tayyabs manager is a much better alternative. I took 8 work colleagues last night from my banking client, all different backgrounds and taste buds - we all enjoyed the food and had great service. Top tip, book in advance and try and get there between 6.30-7 before it gets busy - even on Wednesday there were queues!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank happyatif
“No chips!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I love grill food and this place does it very well. The food is cooked well, portions are generous and prices are also good. I really like the flavour of their grill chicken. But I always like a portion of chips with my grill, i prefer it to nan or bread as I find that generally too heavey and dry.

They could have a better or more unique selection of sauces.

Service isnt great but ok. Waiters dnt speak much and it can be hard to get their attention.