Open today: Closed
Wonderful!

Reviewed December 15, 2015
Laura-JayneHare
via mobile
Perfect wok cooking......what a perfect experience!!

Reviewed September 29, 2015

from $32.60
from $62.60
from $43.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

I actually took part in Angela Malik's Vietnamese street food cooking course about two years ago as an activity on my sisters hen do. I'm writing now because I've recently completed a cooking course in Thailand and Vietnam and this was by far the better course. Angela stays true to the flavours and theories but ensures she teaches about fresh and pure ingredients. Angela explained how but also why and took us step by step through the prep which is largely the most challenging part of Asian cooking . I cook the recipes I learnt regularly and will always treasure the experience I had those few years ago. If I lived in the UK I would be attending her courses regularly ! Thank you so much for sharing your skills and knowledge.

1  Thank Laura-JayneHare
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Present from son and daughter in law......not at all sure what to expect. Charming welcome.....introductions and coffee before starting. Straightforward teaching by enthusiastic Angela. Great recipes. We learnt how to do own sauces and executed two different dishes in groups of two. A great afternoon and the recipes have been used many times at home now with successful outcome. Highly recommended for groups of friends, families with teenagers etc!

4  Thank sissel e
Reviewed June 4, 2015

I managed to squeeze a spot very last minute on Angela's Wok Cooking Course. Angela is very knowledgeable and very enthusiastic about all things cookery! The level of the course was perfect, with questions able to be answered from novice to experienced home cooks. Definitely recommended!!

1  Thank plipz
Reviewed June 2, 2015

I was given this 2 hour Asian cooking class as a present .I found Angela to be very knowledgeable and skilled and the things she taught me have already made a significant difference to the way I stir fry food . Her instructions were simple and practical and easily taken to your kitchen at home . I would highly recommend her 2 hour courses . It is surprising what you can learn in such a short time

2  Thank Rachelmary96
Reviewed May 1, 2015

I was given this course by a family member and my wife paid to join me. Angela could not be more helpful in personally helping us find a convenient time and an interesting course. We learnt to cook and Indian chicken curry but Angela showed us how to prepare a simple Massala base that we can use in all sorts of recipes.
The 2hrs went quickly and meeting other amateurs was great fun. I really think that those 2hrs will change the way I cook for ever. No more Patak's curry sauces

1  Thank JonBrew
Reviewed November 11, 2014

I attended two two hour classes in one day, "The Perfect Chicken Curry" and "Indian Dinner Party", which perfectly complemented each other. Angela teaches how to balance taste, which is invaluable for any cook and any cuisine, as well as offering a practical cookery class. She is an engaging and talented teacher as well as highly considerate. She made me restart my masala paste at the beginning when I oversalted it and just smiled when I added too much tamarind at the end, because she new I could do nothing about it. She also spent a good ten minutes helping me find my mobile phone. Her classes are as useful to an experienced curry cook as they are to a beginner. Great fun and hard work, but I have learned that it is important to go home and cook the meal again, or you forget the lessons that you have learned.

Highly, highly recommended to any enthusiastic amateur of any age.

6  Thank TomTrevelyan
Reviewed November 7, 2014

I tried the lunch boxes to take away and everything was delicious and very healthy. They use fresh ingredients and food is really tasty, the fusion between Indian and Oriental spices really work and good value for money! I also like the gluten and sugar free approach of the cakes too.

2  Thank Anabel18
Reviewed October 7, 2014

This one day course was fantastic - most enjoyable but the added satisfaction of producing some quality, excellent tasting and well presented dishes gave me the confidence of trying the recipes on my family and friends - they loved it, especially the Prawns in Crispy Breadcrumbs!! Angela gives a good overview of the five tastes sensation which really helped me appreciate all the ingredients we were working with. Angela gave honest feedback which encouraged us to be bold and experimental with some of the flavours we were trying to create - but most of all it was great fun !!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed September 30, 2014

I found the course was really enjoyable and informative and the staff were really helpful and friendly. I learnt lots of really useful techniques which can be applied to all styles of cookery. Learning how to balance flavours using Angela’s 5 taste profile flower was particularly useful. It was also nice to be able to buy quality ingredients at a good price in the shop after the course. I would definitely recommend the course and I will be signing up for others in future.

Reviewed September 17, 2014

I work in Ealing Studios and have many outlets at which to purchase lunch/dinner in the immediate vicinity.

Let me say that in 35 years of purchasing "lunch to go", Angela Malik's venue in Ealing provides and produces the very best baguettes, prawn crackers, cakes and biscuits I have ever had the opportunity of consuming. I particularly would recommend the Chicken Tikka baguette that is a meal on its own, full of flavour and taste, excellent salad and most satisfying.

Now, it's not cheap for a baguette, £3.95 to take away, £4.95 to eat in, but quality, real quality, was never cheap and I would say spoil yourself and eat well.