Review Highlights
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic show. Horses became real to me. And it was so moving. Well done to all that... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
lexyloo2005
United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing, a must see

I went to see War Horse in Milton Keynes for the first time. I heard it was a great theater... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2018

from $81.00
from $117.50
from $118.80
5,399 results
All reviews moving story west end puppets horses production film play stage theatre life cast tickets audience
Reviewed December 7, 2014

having seen both I would recommend that you take a peep well worth it, you will not regret the time, very good production

Reviewed December 7, 2014

It was a beautifully written and acted play. Unfortunately, I've discovered during the show that I'm more of a "musical" person :(

1  Thank Theshoppingfoodie
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Had wanted to go to the show and had enquired online, only to find that there were no tickets available for 2 seats together for any of the 3 nights. Went to the Ticket office and bought them for that evening. We were delighted with the show, every bit as good as we had anticipated, and deeply moving. Go if you possibly can !!

Reviewed December 7, 2014

Loved this show.. Would watch it again anytime... Once you got use to the mechanical horse. Was amazing

Reviewed December 7, 2014

The ingenious depiction of horses using puppets was very clever, and the duck was really funny! Some parts in the later half was non-English, so we did not fully understand the dialogue. Overall, we found the show rather interesting.