Stayed here for one night. Lovely view , we could see the Orbit, main stadium and the swimming stadium from our hotel room. Parking at car park A at Westfield is 24 hours for £5. We had booked a twin room and we were pleased to see a full size double bed and a sofa that had been converted and made up into another bed. The room was very clean and modern. The downside was when we walked into the room there was a note on the bed to say that between 1700 and 0200 there would be no hot water. After walking around London for 12 hours on a hot day and having to use public toilets I was not happy. When we checked out I mentioned to the guy that I thought it was very inconvenient, he asked my room number and refunded the total cost of the room. There is a restaurant for breakfast and dinner there but we did not use these
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just over 200m from the Olympic Park - or 19.19 Seconds if you're a certain someone - Premier Inn London Stratford holds the record for 'Closest Hotel to the Olympic Park'. Based inside the Westfield Shopping Centre, it's also the ideal spot for retail therapy or whizzing into central London. See where history was made at the Olympic Stadium and park. Catch a show at the O2 Arena. Hop on a train to the Excel Centre, just a few miles away. Then return to amazing views, spacious rooms and our extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel England