We recently stayed for two nights on a visit to London for a concert at Wembley, and shopping trip. The Westfield Shopping centre was excellent and much easier to shop than in the centre of London, it had all the shops I love and much more. Travel to Wembley was very easy as the Jubilee line on the underground took us from the shopping centre straight to Wembley park without having to change. The Premier Inn itself was excellent, much better than I expected, lovely rooms which were immaculate. However the main reason for me reviewing this hotel was the staff, they were all polite, attentive and went out of their way to talk to us and ask if we needed anything. They are a credit to this hotel. Would definitely recommend this hotel and shopping centre to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just over 200m from the Olympic Park - or 19.19 Seconds if you're a certain someone - Premier Inn London Stratford holds the record for 'Closest Hotel to the Olympic Park'. Based inside the Westfield Shopping Centre, it's also the ideal spot for retail therapy or whizzing into central London. See where history was made at the Olympic Stadium and park. Catch a show at the O2 Arena. Hop on a train to the Excel Centre, just a few miles away. Then return to amazing views, spacious rooms and our extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel England