“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #179 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I have been to London for a few days and stayed at Premier Inn Westfield Centre. What a wonderful Hotel to stay in the staff were wonderful and helpful and the breakfast was good with plenty of everything. It is also very handy for the Westfield Centre which is virtually next door and if you require a tube to get you anywhere the station is also just a few minutes walk away with a direct line to the West End. We would diffinately stay here again when we next visit London. Full marks to everyone who works there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 2012Barbara

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (491)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We just stayed here with an EF tour last week. We had 45 people so there was quite a few of us. I was happy that the hotel kept the students' rooms close together so they wouldn't bother other hotel guests. Our rooms were clean with very comfy beds. We were grateful for the AC because the room got very warm.

The elevators took forever, especially when we first arrived with our luggage & anytime we had to go up from the ground level to the lobby. I think it would be helpful if 1 elevator was designated just to the lobby so it didn't take so long. We climbed the stairs a few times, broke a sweat, but it was definitely faster than the elevator!

You get 30 minutes of free wifi per day. We are from Boston & were overseas during the Marathon bombings so we really needed wifi to contact our families when we got back at night. I never got my free 30 min the first night, I kept getting a message that I used my time already even though I had just arrived. I eventually gave up & went to bed. However, many students & chaperones paid to get wifi for the night & were never able to get on. When they complained, one staff member said "Well when a group like you come in, what do you expect?" Actually, we expect to get what we pay for & if your hotel can't handle it then you shouldn't offer it. Some of our kids were really upset with that response. Another staff member was more supportive which was good.

We had a designated breakfast time in the morning, but we weren't allowed to sit until everyone was there. We had most of the students there waiting, but we weren't able to have breakfast until a staff member came out and went around writing down everyone's room numbers. We stayed at 5 hotels on this trip & this is the only place that delayed our breakfast. Once we were let in, breakfast was pretty good. They ran out of muffins 2 mornings & there were no croissants the 3rd morning which was disappointing.

The location was good because it's so close to the Tube & the mall is right there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LeaMotts
Singapore
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights from 8-11 Feb 13. Got a room on the 6th floor facing the olympic stadium.. The room is clean and spacious. We had breakfast for the first 2 days and the selections were ok. Kudos to the chef who prepared a vegetarian sausage for us as we do not take pork. Thanks for the extra mile taken! The reception and staff were extremely polite and helpful. A big plus point, it is next to Westfield Shopping centre and Stratford Tube station. Definately accessible to anywhere! Definately will return here when we are back for our next Spurs match! :)

Room Tip: Get a room facing the Olympic stadium!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel was clean and modern. Beds were comfortable although room was very hot at night and air conditioning noisy. The soap and shower gel in bathroom was in dispensers which made it difficult to use for a bath. The breakfast was not included in the room rate but the premier breakfast was great value if you're a big eater and kids eat free. I think this is probably the only hotel I've stayed in where I have heard no noise at all from outside or other guests! (Not sure if we were just lucky with location as we were tucked away in a corner!)

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed with my son and girlfriend.
Our room was very clean. The staff were helpful and professional .
Close to Stratford international train station but didn't hear any noise.
Also next to Westfield shopping centre.
Would definitely stay here again.

Humberston, N.E. Lincs
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights whilst visiting my daughter in London
Should have parked in Car Park A but made a mistake and ended up in C - my fault!!
The car park charges £5 per 24 hrs - amazing value.
I checked myself in at "the self - sevice". It was fast and easy and I was in my room within 10mins.
We ate in the Premier Inn's restaurant "Thyme" and had an excellent meal.
The staff were friendly and efficient.
The hotel is well positioned for The Westfield shopping centre and for trains and DLR getting into London.
Would definitely stay again.

Scotland
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had a great 2 night stay from 13th - 15th April, this was about the 3rd visit here, view from bedroom was that of the Olympic athletes village. We had a great meal on the first night, breakfast was also good a good variety to choose from. Hotel is located right next to Stratford International which takes 6 mins, have taken the underground before this has taken so long, preferred the quick train. Our first room on the fourth floor was right next to some fans outside which you could here, my husband went to say and they gave us another room which was on the second floor, this room was much bigger than the first. Overall a good stay apart from someone stealing my husbands camera on our first night left by accident which was left at the table near the reception after we just had a drink then went up to our room, hotel staff looked for it so thanks to the guest who took it memories on that camera lost forever. But on a happy note had a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple