I stayed here on business for a week and must say I have been in a number of Premier Inn's but this was the best of the bunch.
Yes the hotel is brand new, and geared up for the Olympics, but there was some nice touches. A cashier made a mistake on charging me at arrival, but when queried was refunded, and given a free meal and drinks in the restaurant as an apology. The rooms have a lovely view and the location is right in Westfield so perfect for shopping/transport and Olympics.
The carparks in Westfield are all closed until mid september and alternative Parking is a long trek and expensive, so try to avoid if driving if possible.
For those familiar with Premier Inn's there a couple of odd changes to the meal deal in the menu and for some reason the restaurant are unable to charge meals/drinks to your room. (you have to settle bills in full every night) But apart from that no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just over 200m from the Olympic Park - or 19.19 Seconds if you're a certain someone - Premier Inn London Stratford holds the record for 'Closest Hotel to the Olympic Park'. Based inside the Westfield Shopping Centre, it's also the ideal spot for retail therapy or whizzing into central London. See where history was made at the Olympic Stadium and park. Catch a show at the O2 Arena. Hop on a train to the Excel Centre, just a few miles away. Then return to amazing views, spacious rooms and our extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel England